If you haven’t considered a career at Cherry Health, we have some exceptional benefits:
- Medical/dental/vision coverage
- A generous paid-time off (PTO) policy
- 403(b) retirement savings with an employer match contribution
- Onsite continuing education opportunities
- Vendor discounts
- And much more!
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE / ABILITIES
- Basic Life Support/CPR training according to requirements of license and/or certification.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, patient-focused environment
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Travel and/or assignments to other sites may be necessary based on business need.
- Good computer skills.
EDUCATION / LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or GED required.
- No previous dental work experience required
- Possible exposure to patients/clients with illnesses and/or infections. Frequent telephone and computer use, requiring manual dexterity for writing and computer use. Sitting, standing or walking for extended periods of time. Specific vision abilities required by this job may include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus. May require bending, squatting, or kneeling and lifting up to 50 pounds. Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required.
- Clean, disinfect and sterilize instruments and treatment areas.
- Dispose contaminated or bio-hazardous waste/materials properly
- Break down and clean operatory after use
- Operate autoclaves, keep records of loads completed.
- Assist patient registration specialist as needed this may include but not limited to: answering phones, checking in and out patients, scheduling appointment, checking insurance.
- Other duties as assigned
We are accepting applications for this position until the position is filled.
Our policy is to offer all employees and applicants for employment equal opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, height, weight, sexual orientation, gender identity, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected category.
Cherry Health requires all team members, including temps, contractors, interns, residents, students, etc. to receive the COVID-19 vaccinations subject to certain exclusions. Cherry Health is committed to granting reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable laws.