America's premier Construction Skilled Labor Support Company in interviewing for an outside sales position in our Grand Rapids market. The Account Executive is responsible for maximizing and growing revenue and profits within his/her assigned territory by selling to existing customers and acquiring new business. This is an outside sales polition. We offer extensive sales training at our corporate training facility, competitive base, unlimited commission, car allowance, excellent benefits and outstanding growth potential.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Executing a territory sales plan that meets or exceeds stated revenue and profit targets.
• Optimizing routes to maximize time in the field and overall efficiency.
• Meeting regularly with customers in sales territory to understand their evolving and upcoming needs.
• Identifying and pursuing new customer opportunities in assigned territory.
• Conducting cold calls to acquire new customers in assigned sales territory.
• Building long-term, productive, and mutually beneficial relationships with new customers and existing clientele.
• Being regularly available and responsive to customers' real-time needs.
Salary plus commission, monthly auto allowance, and company phone & tablet.
Please email resume to email@example.com