Job Description – Direct Hire Opportunity at Safelite Auto Glass! Warehouse Associate – Starting at $17 up to $19.80 based on experience.
Do you want to get paid while you train? Does the idea of sitting at a desk all day bore you? This entry-level position could be just what you need! This position will help you build a fulfilling career with the nation's largest provider of vehicle glass repair and replacement services. This position requires a can-do, energetic mind set with a strong work ethic and a positive attitude!
The direct-hire Warehouse Associate keeps Safelite on the move by preparing glass for distribution to retail locations and retrieving and putting away glass in Warehouses. These dedicated team members make sure the warehouse operations run effectively to best serve customers.
What You'll Get:
- Competitive weekly starting at $17/hr up to $19.80 with experience.
- Paid training and all the tools and resources you'll need to be successful!
- A competitive benefits package – which includes a 401(k) plan with company match, and medical coverage plans customized to suit your needs.
- Up to $5,250 annually in tuition reimbursement.
- View all our health, wealth and life offerings at www.safelitebenefits.com
Key Responsibilities – Direct Hire Opportunity at Safelite Auto Glass! Warehouse Associate
- Perform glass handling, cleaning, buffing, taping and recovery of damaged glass.
- Proactively inspect inventory for defects, scratches or other damage.
- Safely operate Order Picker to stock and pick glass inventory.
- Provide daily operations for warehouse management, including: building maintenance, cleaning, inventory preparation and bin maintenance.
- All other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience – Warehouse Associate – Starting at $17/hr!
- 0-3 years' experience warehouse or manufacturing.
- Ability to operate (or learn to operate) Material Handling Equipment (MHE). Eventual completion of MHE certification (Order Picker) required.
- Ability to meet all physical requirements of the role, including lifting up to 35lbs repeatedly and 50lbs occasionally, wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and meet weight safety standards to operate MHE
- Inspect inventory for defects
- Organize and clean warehouse
- Skill in providing world class customer service, verbal communications, and effective listening.
Benefits and Pay – Direct Hire Opportunity at Safelite Auto Glass! Warehouse Associate –
- Pay Rate: $17- up to $19.80 with experience
- Different Shifts Available, Saturdays Required.
- Commitment to work/life balance through our paid time off (PTO) programs, company holidays and paid volunteer days.