Job Title: Employee Experience Talent Acquisition Specialist
Department: Human Resources
Reports To: Vice President of Employee Experience
Beginning Pay Range: $40,560.00 - $54,080.00
Classification: Full Time Salaried- Exempt
Application Deadline: Until position is filled
The Employee Experience Talent Acquisition Specialist will support D.A. Blodgett – St. John’s by implementing and administering human resources programs and policies. This role will assist the Vice President of Employee Experience with all internal and external HR related matters serving as a primary point of HR contact for employees in the organization.
- Implements the recruitment process by developing effective recruitment processes and procedures and conducting the recruitment process from position requisition to onboarding in partnership with the hiring leader.
- Coordinates the internship program and interacts with departments to determine internship needs.
- Creates and maintains position descriptions on an ongoing basis.
- Conducts new employee orientation and onboarding program that introduces organizational information, policies, and history.
- Conducts candidate background screening to ensure compliance with both organizational and state requirements.
- Complete personnel transactions and maintain associated records.
- Collect and analyze internal and external information in order to keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- Ensure compliance with applicable labor laws or regulations.
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees; participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Investigates complaints brought forward by employees; resolve employee or labor relations matters.
- Manage the organization’s employee database and prepare reports.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with budget monitoring and payroll.
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related field preferred. SHRM or PHR certification preferred. 2 or more years of experience in Human Resources preferred. Excellent communication, collaborative work style, and demonstrated ability to build relationships at all levels. A proven champion for diversity, equity, and inclusion. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and human resources software. A valid driver’s license is required.
D.A. Blodgett – St. Johns is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, height, weight, marital status, veteran status, or disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Multi-lingual skills are highly valued at DABSJ.
Applicants being considered for hire must pass a central registry clearance check and criminal background check to be eligible for employment. Applicants must also pass a drug test before beginning work. Refusal to submit to testing will result in disqualification of further employment consideration. Failure to pass the pre-employment test will disqualify the applicant from employment for a period of six months.