The Grand Rapids Bakery has a bowl full of career-advancing opportunity available for you! Our Production Associate role offers GR-E-A-T benefits, including 401k matching, low-cost medical premiums, and paid sick leave. At Kellogg’s, we eat what we like, and we do what we love.
For a limited time, we are offering a $2,000 Retention Bonus for new employees (restrictions and reimbursement agreement terms apply). The pay rate for this role is $21/hr plus a 20 cent shift differential for 2nd & 3rd shift. Don’t miss out on this delicious opportunity and apply to join our Grand Rapids Bakery team today!
Apply online and/or come to our hiring event Tuesday, April 12th from 8:00AM – 6:00PM at our Kellogg office (5300 Patterson Avenue SE. Grand Rapids, MI 49512). Pop-Tarts included!
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Making things Happen - Producing high quality Pop-Tarts and ensuring efficient and safe machine operation
- Setting the Pace - Inspecting equipment and performing basic adjustments and preventative maintenance when needed
- Always Accountable - Following all Company Safety Rules and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP
- Connecting – Working cross collaboratively in a team environment
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Ability to follow instructions, verbal and written
- Physically must be able to stand for long hours and be able to lift at or above the waist at a maximum of fifty pound
- Understanding of basic math to solve problems and manage through on-the -job tasks
- Must be able to rotate between all 3 shifts and work weekends
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- Experience in a food manufacturing industry or a related position
- Mechanical aptitude
- Demonstrated ability to operate machinery
- A sense of humor & love for Pop-Tarts