Arcadia Home Care & Staffing has immediate needs for Home Health Aides/Non-Certified Care Givers in Macomb, Oakland, and Wayne County!! (CNAs may also apply but there is no difference in pay rate)
Shifts and Hours Vary: We offer Mornings, Days, and Midnight Shifts | 2hour - 12hour long Shifts | Monday - Sunday (Must be available to work at Least every other Weekend, if needed)
Pay Rate Vary: $12-$17 an hour | Pay Rates are provided on a Case by Case basis as each client has a different Payor Source which pays for their Home Care Services. Care Givers can have different clients that pay different pay rates.
What you will be doing/Job Description:
- Enabling clients to stay in their homes by providing support and personal care assistance such as Meal Prep, Medication Reminders, Light Housekeeping, bathing, Dressing, Toileting, and Grooming.
- Keeping clients engaged through conversation, games and other forms of entertainment.
- Please Note - Our Care Givers do not typically go to a Facility (Nursing Home/Assisted Living Facility) to service our clients, they are seeing them at the client's personal homes. You must have realiable Transportation.
- No prior Home Care or Care Giving Exp required - We are willing to Train you if you're willing to learn.
- Covid19 Vaccination not required at this time - But preferred.
- Must have means of Reliable Transportation - This is a traveling position as you are going into the clients homes to service them.
- Must be at least 18years old to apply