Rockwell Earthworks is a great place to work, with many opportunities to grow and develop as a landscape professional. We seek people who love to be outside, like having fun, and take pride in a job well done! Our goal is to offer a friendly and supportive environment for you to learn while earning a living.
Construction - Crew Member
Do you have previous construction experience, have strong problem-solving skills, and an eye for detail? This position assists in the construction of retaining walls, hardscaping, erosion control solutions, and other landscape construction. Customers include residential and commercial clients.
Team Member Benefits
- Full-time positions available
- Company apparel provided and rain gear allowance
- No Sunday work
- Paid time off
- Competitive compensation: $19 to $25 per hour based on experience
- We can provide transportation to the job site
- Training/Development and Advancement Opportunities
- 2+ years of landscaping or construction experience required
- Ability to read and interpret construction measurement tools and drawing/prints
- Willingness to learn and contribute to our stress-free work environment
- Capable of operating a skid steer and with a working knowledge of construction/landscaping tools
- Able to work outdoors in a wide variety of conditions for an extended time
- Able to lift 50lbs
- At least 18 years of age
Rockwell Earthworks values team members who believe in Integrity, Giving, Accountability, Sustainability, Respect, and Faith over Fear
Rockwell Earthworks is a minority women-owned company and an equal opportunity employer.