Medical Weight Loss Clinic is a leader in the weight loss industry, with 30 clinics throughout Michigan and Ohio. In business for over 35 years, we are so proud of our record of helping thousands of people achieve their life-changing weight loss goals! Our focus is a safe and healthy approach to weight loss. Our mission is to provide diet education, individual counseling, and guidance so that our patient’s make overall lifestyle changes. We wouldn’t be able to provide the care we do without the dedicated work of our medical assistants.
Health/ Vision/ Dental/ Term life/ 401K/ PTO
$ 15.00/ hour + Sales Commission + Weekly Bonus Opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct new patient intake, including evaluation of medical histories.
- Clinical duties including blood draws, EKGs, administering injections, and checking vital signs, etc…
- Conduct daily visits with existing patients. Provide individualized guidance, suggestions, and motivation where necessary for maximum benefit of their program.
- Lead Program Education Classes. Educate patients on Medical Weight Loss Clinic diet plans as well as products and services that will help them to be successful on their program.
- Prepare progress reports and medical charts for physicians.
Qualifications and skills:
- Have a genuine interest in weight loss and nutrition and be passionate about living and leading a healthy lifestyle as well as maintaining a professional appearance that reflects lifestyle choices.
- Must have current or recent experience with blood draws, injections, and EKGs.
- Have knowledge of current OSHA standards and practices.
- Can work independently without directive.
- Be able to deliver outstanding customer service and offer quality guidance while being sympathetic to the patient’s needs.
- Be passionate about patient care and helping others achieve goals.
Clinic hours of operation:
Monday/Wednesday/Friday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Tuesday/Thursday 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
*Must be available every other Saturday*
We offer paid training that is held in the classroom of our Metro Detroit training center. In- clinic training will follow.