Top 3 Reasons to join the TLE Grand Rapids Team!!
1. AMAZING STAFF!
2. CHILD CARE DISCOUNTS
3. EMPLOYER SPONSORED CONTINUING EDUCATION for CDA, Associates or Bachelors Degree
Assistant Teachers at The Learning Experience are ambassadors of happiness, creating opportunities every day that reflect our mission to make a difference in the lives of children, their families, and communities.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess a compassionate attitude and a growth mindset to develop young minds and inspire a love of learning
- Partner with and learn from the teachers in your classroom to create a welcoming, engaging classroom space for children to learn, play and grow
- Use a growth mindset to develop young minds and inspire a love of learning
- Implement our proprietary L.E.A.P. Curriculum®, working with Infants, Toddlers, and/or Preschool children in a way that is consistent with the unique needs of each child.
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play and learn.
- Communicate regularly with parents, sharing their children's latest adventures and achievements through a variety of avenues, including mobile apps and personal discussions.
- Support your center's success, partnering with center staff and leadership to achieve goals around enrollment and engagement.
- Build relationships with families and co workers and create a dynamic environment where play and learning happen seamlessly.
- Starting at $14 per hour
- High School Diploma/ GED required
- ECE coursework preferred
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role