Metal Flow is a rapidly growing, innovative metal forming company with extensive value added manufacturing technologies focused on bringing value to customers and to the community we serve. The people of Metal Flow Corporation are deeply committed to providing the highest quality processes and products to customers around the world. We produce high volume, technically sophisticated custom metal components through the deep draw process using a variety of metals, and are actively seeking candidates who have an interest in working in a precision environment to create safety critical, quality product that serves primarily the global automotive industry. Successful team members will thrive in a fast-paced production environment while still maintaining organization, accuracy, attention to detail, and creating a fun, team-oriented atmosphere.
Material Handler/ Hi Lo
Metal Flow is looking for new, dedicated team members to fill a role in the shipping department. We have positions on 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift. Material Handler/HI lo drivers are primarily responsible for preparing all paperwork for the daily shipments and ensuring that product needed for shipment is packed, prepared, staged, and loaded to shippers and trucks in a timely fashion.
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Prepare paperwork from the computer for the daily shipments.
- Coordinate and participate in weighing, bar-coding, packing, and preparation of products to be shipped each day.
- Prepare and stage milk-run orders prior to truck arrival.
- Understand and participate in the successful use of customer KANBAN requirements.
- Verify that all shipments are accurate and not damaged prior to departure from the building.
- Safely and effectively operation of hi-lo equipment in a production environment to coordinate the movement of product throughout the building and ultimately on to trucks.
- Load and unload products onto trucks.
- Report and/or DMT any damage to products, trucks, hi-los, building infrastructure, etc.
- Set an example by following procedures as a daily routine. Specifically, keep the work area organized and clean, and safe while having strong attendance and a positive team-player attitude.
- Safely Operate Hi Lo in a fast paced production setting
- Adhere to the safety and quality polices at all times
- Additional duties and responsibilities as required or assigned.
Job Type: Full-time