We are looking for an experienced Full-Stack Software Developer who understands cloud architecture, has experience with multiple modern programming languages, and who can quickly learn new languages and technology stacks. You will be responsible for all aspects of our web, API, AWS cloud, and mobile applications. This role will focus on various technologies based on projects and needs
Our ideal candidate is a developer who is polyglot who is excited and willing to learn new languages and disciplines, e.g., DevOps, cloud infrastructure, building APIs one day - CloudFormation or Terraform scripting the next, etc. If these are things you’re interested in, this could be a fit for you.
If you have excellent software development skills and a passion for both greenfield applications and extending existing systems, we would like to meet you. As a full-stack developer, you’ll work closely with our clients helping to design and develop systems that help them realize their vision.
The ideal person is a team player who wants to be involved in projects from planning to execution. They will want to be part of a growing team and have influence over the technical direction of our solutions and team.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Writing clean code to develop functional web, mobile, and business applications
- Building automated unit and integration tests
- Use cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with front-end developers, designers, and architects to integrate user experience elements
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Keeping up with the latest trends in software development
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Liaise with product owners, developers, and designers to identify new features
- Implementation of security best practices and data protection methodologies
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- At least 18 years old
- Able to work in the EST timezone for meetings and collaboration
- Experience working with AWS (Lambda, CloudFormation, Glue, and RDS), Azure, or Google Cloud
- Experience working with Infrastructure as code
- Experience working with database systems such as PostgreSQL, Mariah DB, SQL Server, Dynamo, Neptune, etc.
- Experience with web development, API’s, and web services
- Experience with CI/CD and build pipelines
- Familiarity with Agile Scrum
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- An ability to work remotely and use conference and collaboration tools effectively
- BS degree in Computer Science or relevant field, or relevant work experience
Why work with us
- Fun, collaborative, remote-friendly environment
- Work remotely from anywhere in North American time zones
- Just be willing for some occasional travel for client work or getting some face time with the team
- Enjoy writing code and working with a team who is focused on delivering results and using technology to drive business outcomes
About Augusto Digital
Augusto designs and develops custom software solutions.
We care about the business outcome as much as the technology problem.
We don't just focus on software projects. We work with our clients to create digital systems to grow and streamline our business. Our approach helps our clients design and develop systems using a product mindset and agile practices. That process begins with aligning on the outcomes their investment must produce and then providing a strong team with a proven process to execute - that’s where you come in.
If you have questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org