We are a growing national Talent Consulting firm based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, that offers its employees a fun, energetic work environment, unlimited growth and compensation opportunities, and a unique value proposition for our clients that you can be excited to share.
The Company: AEBetancourt is not your traditional recruiting firm. Recruiting is a focus, but most of all, we are passionate about employment. As one of the Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in West Michigan and a Top 101 National Award Winner, we are known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
- Our in-depth onboarding processes allow both our recruiters and clients to have a full understanding of exactly what they’re looking for – before the search begins.
- Our unique model means that our Talent Development Specialists work on a limited number of searches so that they can give their clients their full focus and effort.
- We believe in being a Force for Good in the communities where we operate. We are in business to make our communities and organizations we serve even better!
The Position: We’re looking for Talent Development Specialist. The pay range we’re offering is up to $60,000 base salary + quarterly bonus + uncapped commission.
- We offer completely employer-paid benefits. This includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance and Cell Phone Allowance.
- In addition to a generous PTO policy, we offer our employees two paid hours per week to volunteer with employment-related causes and share their gifts. We have partnerships with the Urban League of West Michigan, GR Women’s Resource Center, ELNC, United Way, etc.
- Two years of Full-Cycle Recruiting experience Excellent client service and communication skills
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree required
The Location: AEBetancourt is based in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Our office is in the Monroe North Business District – close to City Built Brewing Company, Field & Fire Cafe, and the brand-new Street Eats GR Food Truck Lot.
Why Should You Apply?
- Benefits and Perks are incredible here. From free Ferris Coffee to monthly massages, there’s always something good happening.
- Career growth and development are at the forefront. Working for a new, growing company, you can be a part of shaping the future leadership team!
- Our model allows you to see your contributions to our clients and our organization daily.