Are you looking for a challenging yet rewarding career that allows you to utilize your skills to their fullest potential? Do you want to join a team of hardworking, enthusiastic and creative people and enjoy working with a company that recognizes and embraces diversity? Do you take pride working with a company that is committed to being a great corporate citizen and playing a role in producing the highest quality products and services?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then Pridgeon and Clay is the place for you…
Founded in 1948 by John Pridgeon and Donald Clay, we are one of the largest independent, value-added manufacturers and suppliers of automotive stamped and fine-blanked components in the United States.
The Packer is essential to visually check finished parts, and then places them in the proper packaging format to be shipped on time to help your team be successful.
Qualified candidates will possess the following Minimum Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to learn the difference between Pridgeon & Clay order numbers and customer order numbers
- Ability to learn location of parts and supplies within the department
- Ability to learn how to perform Radio Frequency (RF) transactions
- Ability to communicate well with co-workers
- Basic computer literacy
- Excellent work records (including attendance)
In return, Pridgeon and Clay will provide:
- A competitive total compensation including a comprehensive benefit plan with premium medical and prescription coverage starting at just $5.00 per week for employee coverage, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, and tuition reimbursement.
- A safe, team oriented work environment with a leadership team that treats you like family and values your input
- An opportunity to participate in shaping the success of the organization through continuous improvement and problem solving events
- A positive work/life balance
- An opportunity for career growth – Over 70% of our leaders have been promoted from within