SoundOff Signal, a growing ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) firm located near Grand Rapids MI, is looking for a Surface Mount Technology Machine Operator for 1st and 2nd Shifts. This position is responsible for following ISO work instructions to produce quality products in a timely manner. The principal focus will be:
Essential Job Functions:
- Demonstrate SoundOff Signal Core Values in daily interactions with internal and external customer.
- Ability to operate the following types of equipment
- Stencil printer
- SM placement equipment
- Offline loading station and systems
- Reflow oven equipment
- Inspect board assemblies.
- Operate the line to prescribed production run rates.
- Perform line changeovers between production runs.
- Be able to perform all aspects of setups, including receiving of incoming reels.
- Proficient and ability to solder add on components.
- Ability to maintain productivity while working alone.
- High individual level of quality, with proven contributions to the overall department quality.
- Have a thorough understanding of all SoundOff Signal policies, procedures, and systems.
- Able to perform job consistently without excessive absenteeism or tardiness.
- Able to read/understand and follow SoundOff Signal Work Instructions.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to successfully communicate internally as well as outside contacts.
- Ability to understand and glean information from data sheets.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently without direct supervision.
- Detail oriented.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Manufacturing environment, machine operation experience preferred.
- Basic math skills.
- Basic knowledge of PC window-based programs.
- Ability to read and write the English language with a high degree of accuracy.
SOUNDOFF SIGNAL offers a positive work environment, a competitive compensation package with a significant base salary, annual bonus opportunity, health, dental, vision insurance, life and disability insurance; vacation/holiday/community service time; on-site gym; retirement plan with generous match, and more.