About Tahqua-Tots Learning Center
TTLC is a for profit, preschool & childcare center. We have been operating since 2014 and serve Newberry and surrounding areas. We provide quality childcare, curriculum, and a loving environment for all children/families that utilize our services. We offer flexible schedules, FREE COLLEGE, and training opportunity to enhance your career. Join our team to make a difference in your community.
At TTLC you are expected to always have the best interest for the children. You are expected to maintain professional development hours and adhere to all staff policies and procedures. Candidate must abide by childcare licensing policies.
- Applicant must have a minimum of a high school diploma
- Be willing to get the CEU’s/credits to qualify you as a lead teacher
- Be willing to maintain proper professional development requirements made by the State of Michigan Childcare & Licensing Sector
- Pass a background check via fingerprinting process
- Be willing to get a TB test, to clear you of tuberculosis
- Be willing to comply to the routines, schedule changes, and overall operation of TTLC
Forward letter of interest/resume to Heather Flatt: email@example.com or message us on Facebook, Tahqua-Tots Learning Center, LLC
TAHQUA-TOTS LEARNING CENTER IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER