GRLabel is looking for an inside sales coordinator that excels when a part of a fast paced and growth minded team. Our inside sales coordinator position is a hybrid of internal work (e.g. project management, client on-boarding, order coordination) and external work (e.g. client relations, qualifying leads, sales growth). This is a highly visible position within GRLabel with direct impact on client satisfaction, client retention, and commercial growth.
- Drives GRLabel success in target markets by ensuring smooth integration of sales and marketing activities across multiple departments.
- Proactively understands and embraces target markets and works with vice president of sales and marketing to create new solutions that increase sales volume and velocity.
- Supports achievement of sales goals by working directly with clients and senior sales engineers.
- Promotes client satisfaction by enhancing positive client relations.
- Plays a critical role in continuous improvement of selling process and commercial successes.
- Drives sales project management as defined by the sales & product development team.
- Supports new client on-boarding and first order coordination.
- Responsible for growth of house business through collaboration with customer service.
- Qualifies leads generated from marketing efforts and helps identify marketing targets.
- Previous experience in manufacturing
- Label and/or print experience a plus
- Automotive experience a plus
- Previous experience working in sales or inside sales
- Project management skills
- Excellent leadership, problem solving, analytical, and high-level organizational skills.
- Proficient in MS Office 356 suite of products and solutions
- Ability to work and make decisions independently