Identify company staffing needs, effectively recruit and hire qualified and competent staff. Support company growth through effective, consistent recruiting and retention activities. Hours will be 7:30am-4:30pm Monday through Friday; including additional compensation for assistance with on call.
- Coordinating recruitment advertising, to include use of Internet recruiting tools.
- Complete consistent activities around mining job boards, posting current up to date needs and tele-recruiting.
- Participates in recruiting activities, including job fairs, conventions.
- Makes presentations to schools, including but not limited to nursing and C.N.A. training programs.
- Recommends plans and conducts various recruitment and retention activities, including recruitment open houses, employee recognition events, employee activation, etc.
- Coordinates the application process, including telephone and Internet responses, application scheduling, interviewing.
- Participates in screening and interviewing of applicants.
- Coordinates the new hire orientation process.
- Assumes Staffing Coordinator’s duties in her absence.
- Ensures that all state, federal and company standards are met in the hiring process.
- Compiles reports and presents and interprets reports and data to management.
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
- May have access to personal health information (PHI) necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Parameters of access, use and disclosure are further defined by the organization or department.
- Responsible to assist with weekday and weekend on-call rotation as needed.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- One year experience in a recruiting.
- Interviewing experience (preferred)
- Bachelor's degree
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Proficient in current Company software in word processing, spreadsheets, databases and presentations.
- Excellent data entry skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize and work independently.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Assist with on call rotation during the week and on weekends.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated.