*Opportunity to add up to $2.50 per hour to your base pay in your first eight weeks plus additional bonus incentives*
Interested in starting your career in the financial industry? We are currently seeking individuals to fill multiple roles in our Call Center. These individuals provide outstanding customer service, are able to communicate effectively, and display excellent attention to detail. If you are ready to start a career in the financial industry, apply today!
We are currently hiring for full time and part time positions.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintain a pleasing and professional demeanor while addressing member concerns and questions.
- Monitor all Voice and Email Mailboxes to ensure member requests are processed appropriately.
- Evaluate priority of client requests and use the 'Call Escalation Policy' to ensure that critical issues are communicated and resolved. Complete follow-up as necessary.
- Perform duties related to special projects and/or testing requests.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work hours of Call Center Operations including weekends as needed.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrate attention to detail and respond well to deadlines.
- Ability to work with and take/provide direction to others.
- Ability to use discretion when dealing with sensitive or confidential data.
- Ability to accurately type 23 words or more per minute.