At Medical Weight Loss Clinic, we focus on a natural and healthy approach to weight loss. Our mission is to provide diet education, effective counseling, and guidance to make overall lifestyle adjustments so that our patients can reach their weight goals safely and effectively. We wouldn’t be able to provide the care we do without the dedicated work of our medical assistants. We offer competitive salary and a great benefits package including 401K. We want to set our employees up for success in the present and the future!
We currently have openings for Medical Assistants in our Lansing and Okemos Clinics.
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting new patient intake, including evaluating medical histories.
- Clinical duties including performing blood draws, EKGs, administering injections and checking vital signs, etc…
- Conducting patient visits, providing guidance, motivation, and general support to patients involved in a weight loss program.
- Leading Program Education Classes and educating patients on Medical Weight Loss clinic products and services that will help them to be successful in their program.
- Preparing progress reports and medical charts for physicians.
- Scheduling and confirming doctor visits, labs, and other appointments when necessary.
Qualifications and skills:
- Musthave current or recent experience with blood draws, injections, and EKGs.
- Have a genuine interest in weight loss and nutrition
. Proven organizational skills
. Excellent communication skills
- Must be passionate about living and leading a healthy lifestyle, and maintain a professional appearance that reflects lifestyle choices.
- Possess active listening skills, an essential quality to develop customized strategies per individual needs.
- Be able to deliver outstanding customer service and offer quality guidance to those trying to achieve a weight loss goal.
- Be self-motivated to help change lives and drive clinic sales.
Clinic hours of operation:
Monday/Wednesday/Friday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Tuesday/Thursday 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
*Must be available every other Saturday*
$ 15.00/ hour + Sales Commission + Weekly Bonus Opportunity
Health/ Vision/ Dental/ Term life/ 401K/ PTO
We offer paid training that is held in the classroom of our Metro Detroit training center. In- clinic training will follow.