This position begins at 6:00 am for first shift and
at 3:00 pm for second shift. Days worked are Monday
through Friday and an occasional Saturday.
This position is responsible for accurate production of quality stamped parts in a safe manner at established rates.
He/She shall effectively communicate with Operations Team Leader and team members to ensure safety and quality
requirements are met.
• Must have the ability to operate presses and related equipment with assistance from experienced personnel
(press, straightner, feeder, stacker, Smart Pac, etc.) and able to operate Secondary equipment (hand-fed
presses, welders, and other light assembly).
• Ability to operate a forklift and overhead crane.
• Must have the ability to assist set-up team, setting and pulling production tools and necessary supplies.
• Must have the ability to use and understand quality control instruments and fixtures and record findings.
• Must have the ability to understand instructions and work with minimum supervision.
• Must have the ability to stand for extended periods while stacking or packing certain parts.
• Maintains work area cleanliness in accordance with 5S standards.
• Initiates service requests for necessary repairs on equipment or tools.
• Must have the ability to perform other non-specific, company related duties as assigned.