At Chick-fil-A, our goal is to be Grand Rapids’ favorite place to eat and work. We are currently seeking full-time Hospitality Professionals who have a passion for serving people and want to be a part of a high-performance team. If this sounds like something you’d love to be doing, keep reading!
In this role you will:
- Greets and serves guests with enthusiasm, courtesy, and hospitality.
- Operate the POS at the front counter or in the drive thru. Takes orders with speed and accuracy.
- Look for opportunities to stock or clean when not serving a customer.
- Learns all positions, including headset, monitor or bagging, and window.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the brand and menu items.
- Protects the guest experience by ensuring packaging, food presentation and quality is top level.
- Completes all opening or closing tasks as assigned.
- Appropriately handles all guest issues and plays a positive role in guest recovery.
- Proactively pursues the certification process and looks for opportunities to be cross-trained.
- Ensures your appearance is in compliance with the Handbook
- Displays good stewardship and a sense of ownership for the business.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- A passion and desire to serve our guests
- A great attitude!
- A personality that is outgoing and fun.
- Honesty and dependability
- A passion for being part of a team with a “we not me” outlook.
- Motivation to grow and to learn
- Great verbal communication
- Ability to work in a fast-paced/high-energy environment
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive base salary with the opportunity for regular reviews and merit increases.
- A healthy work-life balance. Our stores are closed on Sunday to allow our team members time for family, worship, or to simply recharge.
- Competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance. 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off for vacation and illness.
- Free meals and catering discounts.
- Christmas Bonus, Academic Bonus, Scholarship Program, and much more!
- And best of all… being a part of our awesome team! We work hard, but have fun doing it. Our team is collaborative, driven, and talented and we can’t wait for you to join us.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Must be available between the hours 5:30am - 11:30pm (Students 3:30pm - 11:30pm)
- Available to work a minimum of 18 hours required per week.
- Understand the expectation of Chick-fil-A customer service standards and operational excellence.
- Adhere to Chick-fil-A appearance and dress-code requirements.