Cannon-Muskegon is a Precision Castparts Company, and a recognized world-wide leader in the development and manufacture of nickel/cobalt based alloys and stainless steels for the investment casting industry. We are currently seeking applicants for Vacuum Processing Operators at our Muskegon, Michigan manufacturing facility.
Safety is our number one priority and Cannon-Muskegon and all team members are expected to follow safety procedures and protocols. We also expect all team members to keep a proactive mindset regarding safety - looking out for areas of improvement and notifying leadership of any safety concerns.
Vacuum Processors operate equipment for processing molds and/or alloy bars in a variety of sizes and diameters. Responsibilities include
- Monitoring and ensuring production flows through inline equipment. This includes hydraulic press, in-line grinder, blasters, light hand grinding
- Driving a forklift and operating, hoists and overhead cranes
- Using a computer to track and log production information
If you are…
- Committed to the safety of yourself and your team
- A reliable team player with solid attendance
- Able to follow written work instructions
- Eager to learn and ask questions
- Open minded about improvement opportunities
…..then you might be a good fit for our team! Contact us and let’s talk!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.