RENK America is the new name for the former L3 Harris Combat Propulsion Systems. RENK America is a US company and the leading global supplier of best-in-class mobility solutions for military combat vehicles. As part of the RENK Group, we are the trusted authority leading the way in the innovation, development and manufacturing of reliable engines and transmissions. Headquartered in Muskegon, Michigan, a hardworking city with a proud manufacturing history, we employ over 350 team members, many of whom have served our country in the military. RENK America is driven by this sense of pride and purpose in our country and our community.
The Electronic Technician is a bargained for position that performs duties related to the support of experimental and governmental owned engines, transmissions and other miscellaneous equipment, performed with the knowledge and ability to work on a majority of departmental projects, with minimum supervision and technical guidance. The pay for this position starts at $22.66/hr and receives an increase every 1040 hours worked until the top of the range is achieved, which is $28.14/hr.
- Assist in the design and development of electronic components and systems
- Troubleshoot, repair and calibrate electronic instruments, test cell components and systems as required.
- Install, connect and assure proper utilization of instrumentation systems and related devices
- Conduct special tests and operate specialized equipment for data acquisition, analysis and reporting
- Fabricates and assembles components and special hardware associated with assigned tasks
- Troubleshoots, repairs and calibrates
- Assist in the design and specification of control systems for test cell operation, test fixtures and test equipment including system design, software and sensor selection, panel lay-out and schematic development.
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent with 4 years of directly related electronics experience required.
RENK America is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. RENK America is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. RENK America maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.