RENK America is the new name for the previously known as L3Harris Combat Propulsion Systems. RENK America is a US company and the leading global supplier of best-in-class mobility solutions for military combat vehicles. As part of the RENK Group, we are the trusted authority leading the way in the innovation, development and manufacturing of reliable engines and transmissions. Headquartered in Muskegon, Michigan, a hardworking city with a proud manufacturing history, we employ over 350 team members, many of whom have served our country as former soldiers. RENK America is driven by this sense of pride and purpose in our country and our community.
We are seeking a Total Rewards Lead, a top talent who will develop, implement, and administer policies and programs in the key areas of compensation systems, performance management, merit planning, career framework. In this role, you will be the subject matter expert with comprehensive knowledge to manage projects with minimal oversight or direction. The responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Develops, implements and is the point person for all compensation matters including but not limited to salary ranges for each position, mid-point analysis, and structure of the entire compensation system.
- Develops, implements, and administers the annual performance review process. Works closely with HR team member to implement performance review process in HRIS.
- Develops, implements, and administers the annual merit increase process.
- Partners with functional leaders and managers to justify promotions/equity adjustments.
- Partners with functional leaders and managers to create/revised job descriptions
- Partners with functional leaders and managers to create career framework for employee development.
- Participates and drives succession planning initiatives within the organization.
- Partners with managers on employee development plans.
- Keeps abreast of legislation, trends, and market advances to make recommendations for changes and improvements.
- Participates in national and local salary surveys.
- Be point person in compensation audits.
- Helps other HR team members with various projects and initiatives such as recruiting.
- Partners with management to communicate and implement division bonus program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Finance, or related field required.
- A minimum of 9 years of relevant experience.
- Strong project management skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail is required.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Must be able to eligible to obtain a Security Clearance.
RENK America is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. RENK America is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. RENK America maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.