Country Fresh, a member of DFA Dairy Brands, is searching for high quality Order Picker/Loaders for 2nd Shift, Sun-Fri.
We offer competitive wages, affordable & comprehensive benefits, career growth opportunities, and much more!
All applicants will be reviewed and considered based on the requirements of the role
Job Description & Requirements
The Order Assembly Picker/Loader is responsible for performing a variety of duties in loading, unloading, and moving materials within or near plant, yard, or work site. Performs any combination of receiving, storing and distributing tasks to assist in the distribution of product.
* Responsible for frequently pulling and stacking product based on daily orders. Meeting specifics of customer orders in a timely manner.
* Responsible for operating various pieces of equipment (i.e. Bendi, Palletizer, Dolly Loader, Pallet Wrapper, Forklift, and Electrical Pallet Jacks).
* Responsible for keeping products separated, organized and in good rotation.
* Monitor product quality frequently, reporting problems to mitigate safety issues.
* Report any mechanical problems such as bad wearstrips, plugged or missing lube nozzles, spacer stop malfunctions, palletizer malfunctions or conveyor breakdowns.
* Responsible for frequently documenting and reporting; Completing production and quality logs. Furnish accurate counts on load tags
* Utilizing continuous improvement mindset, assist in identifying opportunities to improve processes.
* Follow Good Manufacturing Practices.
* Maintain a clean, sanitary and safe work area.
* Follow all required work safe practices. This would include wearing of all required PPE in designated areas, confined space safety, safe chemical handling, fall restraints, etc.
* Responsible for food safety, pre-requisite programs and food quality related to designated area.
* Report any food safety and food quality related issues to management immediately.
* Perform other duties as assigned
* High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
* Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
* Must be able to sit and/or stand and drive for virtually the entire shift.
* Experience within the food and beverage industry preferred.
* Must be able to work in an environment where temperature is maintained at 35-40 degrees Fahrenheit.
* May have exposure to allergens.
* Must be willing to work flexible hours including overtime, weekends and holidays.
* Be able to effectively work in a team environment.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
* Must be able to pass all pre-employment screens (including drug, background and criminal checks).
Equal Opportunity Employer
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
California applicants, click here for information regarding the data collection notice for California Consumer Privacy Act.