Clinical Nurse (RN or LPN)
Job Type: Walk-in Primary Care Services
Job Schedule: Monday - Friday
Job Location: Muskegon, MI
Under the direct supervision of the Care Coordination Manager, the Clinical Nurse collaborates with facilities, health care team members and patient/families to coordinate care for specific patient populations across the continuum and between care settings. He/she will be responsible for working the mobile unit, providing covid education, vaccinations and testing, along with assisting RN CM with documents, coverage, or walk -in triage care.
Duties include but not limited to:
Covid vaccination, POC rapid testing including Covid tests, patient and staff education, knowledgeable of MCIR and both pediatric and adult vaccinations, patient monitoring, physical assessments, assisting providers, rooming patients, injections, medication reconciliation, patient phone calls, reviewing documents, scheduling appointments, and triage. Assist RN Care Mangers and collaboration on patients.
- Graduated from an accredited nursing program.
- ?Current active license to practice as a R.N. or L.P.N. in the State of Michigan.
- Three or more years of clinical experience preferred.
- Professional and accurate written and oral communication skills,
- Excellent critical thinking and assessment skills
- Proficient in computer skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Accuracy in work
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team.