Job Type: Walk-in Primary Care Services
Job Schedule: Thursday - Saturday with alternating Sundays / 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Job Location: Muskegon, MI
Hackley Community Care is recruiting for Medical Assistants to provide walk-in Primary Care clinical services to patients/residents of Muskegon. This position will include working 10-12 hour shifts Friday through Sunday. The Medical Assistant functions as a member of a multidisciplinary team to support the work of the Medical/Nursing providers. Duties include, but not limited to, coordinating care by gathering information, assisting in patient preparation, maintenance of work area and equipment.
- Graduated from an accredited medical assistant program.
- Current active certification or registration (CMA/RMA) in the State of Michigan.
- Must possess professional and accurate written and oral communication skills.
- Be accurate in work.
- Ability to work independently.
- Proficient in computer and EHR software programs.
- Passion to work with the underserved population.
- Urgent Care or ER experience preferred
Benefits and Perks:
Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, and other insurances
Paid time off