Genesis Seating, a division of Leggett & Platt, Incorporated, is seeking a part-time Office Administrative Assistant.
What you’ll do
- In this position, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the branch manager, ensuring efficient operation of the office by taking ownership of a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answer and direct phone calls, screening when necessary.
- Welcome and direct visitors.
- Coordinate meetings, business lunches, and customer visits.
- Maintain conference rooms.
- Maintain and order office supplies.
- Sort incoming mail.
- Update plant metrics reporting.
- Create and deliver production job sheets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically MS Excel and Word.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- One to three years of administrative experience in an office environment.
Who we are
Since 1883, Leggett & Platt (NYSE: LEG) has been creating a wide variety of innovative products that can be found in most homes, offices, and automobiles. Today our growing company consists of 22,000 employee-partners in 142 manufacturing facilities located in 23 countries. We’re not just hiring, we’re building a better company. Learn more about what Leggett life is like here: lifeatleggett.com
Please apply at email@example.com .
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veteran/Disability Employer