Job Title: Accounts Receivable
Prepared Date: May 25, 2021
This position reports to the Controller, supports other members of our accounting team (Cost / AP / General Accountant), communicates with our customers directly, and regularly interacts with company employees and customers in a professional manner to timely resolve any questions or issues and to help ensure accurate and efficient processing of transactions. The ideal candidate has strong problem-solving abilities, interpersonal skills, displays initiative, is results-driven, is flexible and willing to work cross-functionally to solve problems and make improvements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Provide support to Nucraft and the Finance Team by developing strong customer relationships and protecting the company’s margins and profits. This is accomplished by minimizing exposure to bad debt, maintaining an acceptable level of risk, quickly and accurately processing credit applications, reviewing the credit worthiness of new customers, setting appropriate credit limits, securing extensions of credit and collection of overdue accounts.
• Accurately and efficiently records cash payments on a daily basis.
• Creates and sends CIA and deposit requests.
• Processes customer credits.
• Collects and maintains customer resale tax certificates, W-9s & credit applications.
• Uses established guidelines to set up new customers.
• Uses established guidelines to monitor credit limits.
• Blocks and Unblocks Customers and Orders.
• Play a key role in establishing and following guidelines to issue credit for customer repairs.
• Accurately and efficiently Invoices customers daily.
• Prepare and present AR related general ledger reconciliations accurately and on a timely basis.
• Assume a major role in all software implementations impacting the AR module. Ensure all assigned responsibilities are completed on a timely and accurate basis.
No direct reports, but the expectation is to participate in cross functional teams to resolve issues and take advantage of opportunities as it pertains to AR.