· Requires completion of a high school diploma, General Education Development (GED) or equivalency.
· Two or more years experience in a packaging or environment.
· Demonstrated leadership ability, organizational skills and good communication skills including presentation skills necessary.
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills; sound decision making skills; and demonstrated ability to motivate others with minimal supervision are important.
· Other skills needed include ability to multi task, use job related tools, effective record keeping skills and ability to encourage change.
· Mathematical and technical ability is required along with reading comprehension skills and be able to read, speak and comprehend instructions in English or language of country as applicable, including procedure documents, as well as proofread alpha and numeric data.
· Knowledge of and experience with technology tools to support the Operations function including computer literacy and familiarity with automated record systems, SAP and/or related systems and Microsoft Office and the ability to navigate through computer based training systems.
· Trainer certification may be required in some areas.
· Must meet all locally defined training requirements.