ESPEC North America, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of environmental & reliability test chambers and solutions. As an organization we pride ourselves on providing work/life balance, a clean working environment, opportunities for advancement, and an outstanding paid time off and benefits package. We are currently looking to add a new Refrigeration Assembler to our team.
Hours: Mon-Thurs 6am-4:30pm
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Receives and stocks supplies, checks in job kits.
- Cleans refrigeration assemblies.
- Cuts, bends, and preps copper.
- Works with pipe cutting machinery, uses hand tools.
- Insulates pipes and reads tape measure.
- Cleans work area, machines, tools, and equipment. Performs other routine duties.
- Regular, physical attendance is required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. Regular use of ladders at elevated heights. The employee is frequently required to climb or balance. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Mechanically inclined (use of hand tools) and ability to read tape measure.