Facilitates the flow of material and information by using various programs and processes. This role will ensure accurate dates on all open domestic orders, field and ensure timely responses to all internal domestic field requests, provide proactive communication where applicable, run and monitor a variety of reports, and update and maintenance multiple databases.
- Assist in the coordination of material movement through various departments inside the organization.
- Assist in the review of open sales orders to ensure accurate dates.
- Review open inventory allocations to determine the optimal flow of available inventory based on customer need.
- Manage multiple reports and processes dedicated to ensuring correct products get built based on a promised date.
- Communicate with VSN/VFS, customer service, purchasing, floor supervision and quality to accomplish on time product deliveries.
- Ability to adapt accordingly to changes in demand to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- (Preferred) Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations, Finance, or related field.
- Working knowledge of Excel.
- Skilled in business intelligence tools like MicroStrategy or related.
- 3 to 5 years' experience.
- Demonstrated strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.