For over 50 years, Lacks Enterprises has been a privately held world leader in the automotive decorative trim business. With over 20 facilities and 3000 employees in West Michigan our team continues to grow! We are seeking a highly motivated Lab Technician to work 2nd shift at our Corporate Test Lab. This position is responsible for performing various routine tests on production and R&D samples for Lacks Enterprises customers.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Handling all production testing for area of responsibility
- Using lab test equipment (microscopes, etc...) to run tests on production parts
- Entering all test results in a timely manner
- Preparing test solutions and working with chemicals in a safe manner
- Monitoring and adjusting assigned laboratory equipment for proper operating conditions and documents adjustments
- Ability to work the hours of 2:00pm to 10:00pm
- Other duties as assigned by manager
Skills needed to be successful in the position:
- Strong computer skills
- Have good attention to detail
- Have taken either high school or college chemistry and/or biology classes
- Familiar with basic laboratory equipment
- Comfortable working with basic chemicals
Lacks Enterprises offers a competitive wage structure and an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision insurance, tuition reimbursement and much more. If you are looking to join a team based culture we would love to talk with you!