Are you looking for a great place to grow?
73% of our managers have been promoted into their current role. Experience and hard work pays off at P&C! We take pride in offering a career path to anyone with the will and desire to advance.
Pridgeon & Clay is ready to grow. We have been successful in gaining new sales and based on our reputation and technical strength, we are taking over business.
This is a perfect time to discover what we have to offer!
The Packer is essential to visually check finished parts, and then places them in the proper packaging format to be shipped on time to help your team be successful.
Qualified candidates will possess the following Minimum Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to learn the difference between Pridgeon & Clay order numbers and customer order numbers
- Ability to learn location of parts and supplies within the department
- Ability to learn how to perform Radio Frequency (RF) transactions
- Ability to communicate well with co-workers
- Basic computer literacy
- Excellent work records (including attendance)