To eat. To laugh. To share. That's why people come to Pizza Hut. It's the calling of our Assistant Restaurant Managers to make them feel like family with smiles, teamwork and dedication.
If you're an experienced restaurant or retail assistant manager, think about a career with Pizza Hut. You know who you are - a natural leader, you love putting together a winning team. You're all about teaching new things and motivating the team to work together. At Pizza Hut, you can do all that - and more. Here, you will work with smart, experienced, fun people. Expect training and growth. Plenty of excitement. Unique challenges. And a world of opportunity.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
• You have at least 2 years of leadership experience in the restaurant, hospitality or retail industry with responsibility for financial results.
• You're all about creating a great place to work for your team.
• You want to make your customer's day and it shows in the way you are a "customer service maniac"
• We have a GREAT culture and look for GREAT people to add to our family. You are honest, energetic, motivational and fun. You have a vision for the perfect restaurant, and you know how to get your team to bring it to life.
• You set high standards for yourself and for your people.
• You're up for a challenge. You love the excitement of the restaurant business
and know every day is different.
• You're at least 18 years old with a valid driver's license, reliable transportation (not public transportation - you may need to drive to make deposits for the restaurant sometimes) and a true desire to learn and grow.
If you want a management career with an innovative company, look no further than
Pizza Hut. Apply today!
A QUICK NOTE ON SAFETY
At Pizza Hut, we are passionate about the health and safety of our team members and our customers. In addition to our already high standards of rigorous cleaning and sanitizing, we have introduced new methods, such as curbside carryout and contactless delivery, to help ensure the safety of everyone in our communities. You will be asked to participate in pre-shift temperature screenings and symptom checks, and to wear a mask during your shift. All protocols will be in accordance with local, state and federal guidelines and will be extended to the interview process.
We also believe in ALL people, and take a unified stance against all forms of racism, gender bias, discrimination, hate and intolerance.
Must be at least 18 years of age with a valid driver's license.