JOB TITLE: Intake Operator
LOCATION: Greenville, Michigan
REPORTS TO: Production Supervisor
CLASSIFICATION: $19.00 / Hour
We are seeking a Production Associate at our dairy processing facility in Greenville, Michigan.
- 12-hour shifts. Must be able to work 5 pm - 5 am.
- Holiday and weekend work is required on a rotating basis.
- Prior experience in the dairy or cheese industry is preferred. Prior experience in manufacturing is a plus
- Knowledge of HACCP, GMP's, OSHA and loss control programs is highly desirable
- High school diploma or GED required
- Able to read and comprehend standard operating procedures
- Participation in a team environment safely
- Detail oriented, be quality minded
- Able to perform at a high level in a fast-paced environment
- Able to lift up to 55 pounds frequently and be able to lift and/or move 75 pounds occasionally
If you choose to distinguish yourself with a Foremost Farms career, you will not only discover our values, you'll enjoy a competitive wage, outstanding insurance benefits, a 401(k), tuition assistance, a great work environment, and much more.
It is the policy of Foremost Farms USA to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disabilities, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
Foremost Farms USA, headquartered in Baraboo, Wis., is a world-class supplier of cheese, dairy products, and ingredients to national and international markets. As a dairy cooperative, we are owned by the 1,100 dairy farmers who supply our high-quality milk. Our flexible, diverse plant network allows us to manufacture products and ingredients that are most in-demand - and provide a strong, secure market for our member-owners' milk.
We're looking for employees who challenge the status quo, innovate and aim for excellence. Because we're working to be the world's best - to Be Foremost - we'll bring out the best in you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
Successful completion of pre-employment testing is required, which could include a drug test, physical, audiogram, background check, education check and credit check.