If you are interested in a long-term career with a well-established, growing organization consisting of a team of skilled and dedicated employees, you should consider an opportunity at Trans-Matic. We provide a full benefits package including medical/Rx, dental, vision, flex, life insurance, EAP, 401k with match, profit sharing program, vacation, tuition assistance, and much more.
Trans-Matic Manufacturing Company is an industry leader in deep drawn metal stampings, progressive die stampings and value-added assembly solutions. We have 53 years of experience in deep drawn metal stamping with three locations providing solutions to customers here in the U.S. and around the world. We serve the automotive, lock hardware, compressor, appliance, fire prevention, medical, pharmaceutical, and plumbing markets. Please check us out online at www.transmatic.com.
Perform all necessary functions for operation of manual tool room equipment.
- Build eyelet tooling and press parts, using manual equipment, consistently achieving blueprint specifications.
- Aid in designing and building tooling fixtures.
- Operate equipment in a safe manner.
- Assist in:
- Keeping tool room equipment and work area clean and organized.
- Lubricating machines daily.
- Identifying equipment problems.
- Perform other duties as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Has good mechanical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Possesses ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Is regarded as creative, a self-starter, and adaptable.
- Must be able to minimally lift 50 lbs.
- A background in the metal working industry with two years’ experience.
- Has experience using the following equipment:
- Surface grinders
- Manual mills and lathes
- Cut-off and band saws