Have you ever thought about living and working in the beautiful Upper Peninsula of Michigan? Do you have electrical maintenance experience? If so, we will help you get there! We have opportunities in our growing company in Amasa, MI.
Connor Sports is proud to be the market leader in Sports Flooring! We are the official basketball court of the NCAA Final Four and FIBA Basketball World Cup.
As part of our Maintenance Team, our Electrical Maintenance Technicians ensure our equipment is running smoothly to help us reach our production goals.
We are currently offering a new hire bonus that would be between $1000 and $1500 dollars depending on experience.
We are looking for team players with good communication skills to:
- Troubleshoot electrical equipment failures
- Perform electrical preventive maintenance and calibration
- Support our plant utilities
- Assemble new or modified equipment
- Review project instructions and specifications
- Work with Project Managers and Engineers to install and service electrical equipment
Our requirements include:
- Licensed Journeyman Electrician preferred
- Experience with process networking / process automation
- Understanding of CNC machine maintenance
- Experience reading electrical diagrams, wiring schematics, blueprints
- Experience with remote I/O, PLC systems
- Experience with AC/DC drive motor operation
- Familiarity with Siemens, Allen Bradley & ABB
- Up to $30 hourly + shift premiums
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability Insurances
- 401K with company Match
- Paid time off and Holidays
- Reimbursement for relocation
We are looking to immediately fill 2nd / 3rd Shift positions but will also consider applicants preferring 1st shift or part-time work.