Under the close supervision of the Pit Boss/Pit Boss II, the Dealer is responsible for dealing any or all of the house games in a friendly and courteous manner. Dealer must also report any information need by the Pit Boss concerning the game and customers.
- Provides exemplary customer service by “Exceeding Expectations One Opportunity at a Time”.
- Dealer I- Assumes responsibility for dealing 6-Deck Blackjack.
- Dealer II- Assumes responsibility for dealing 6-Deck Blackjack, Ultimate Texas Hold Em, Three Card Poker, and Let It Ride Poker.
- Dealer III- Assumes responsibility for dealing 6-Deck Blackjack, Ultimate Texas Hold Em, Three Card Poker, Let It Ride Poker, Poker, and 2-Deck Blackjack.
- Dealer IV- Assumes responsibility for dealing 6-Deck Blackjack, Ultimate Texas Hold Em, Three Card Poker, Let It Ride Poker, Poker, 2-Deck Blackjack and Roulette.
- Dealer V- Assumes responsibility for dealing 6-Deck Blackjack, Ultimate Texas Hold Em, Three Card Poker, Let It Ride Poker, Poker, 2-Deck Blackjack, Roulette, and Craps.
- Reports and relays information to Pit Boss or other supervisors any relevant information pertaining to Title 31.
- Works with management to resolve customer complaints.
- Assumes responsibility as the first line of security for game protection against theft and deceit by patrons.
- Acts in a manner, which is kind, courteous, and tactful towards all customers at all times.
- Assists with verifying game fills and credits.
- Assists with table and card game opening and closing procedures.
- Responsible for learning and following daily policies and procedures for the Gaming Department and Bay Mills Resort & Casinos.
- Must attend all mandatory trainings designated by the Human Resources Department and/or Department Director, including TIPS and Title 31.
- Performs and ensures compliance with the Bay Mills Gaming Commission Rules and Regulations.
- Other duties may be assigned within the scope and complexity of this position’s essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand with occasional walking and sitting. Occasionally the employee must bend, squat, crouch, push/pull, and kneel. The employee is frequently required to use hands for simple manipulation and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have previous dealing experience or training.
- Must be certified by Bay Mills Resort & Casino required table/card games.
- Must be able to obtain a gaming license through the Bay Mills Gaming Commission and maintain eligibility throughout employment.
- Must possess a personable, customer service attitude along with organizational ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must present a well-groomed, professional appearance and speak, understand and write in the English language.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each function listed under the essential functions and physical demands categories of this position description.
- Must have an excellent past work record, including attendance.