Legacy is seeking Part-Time Servers to support a 70-unit senior community located in Mackinaw City, MI. As a Server, you will be responsible for performing a variety of food service functions and maintaining clean and sanitary conditions of service area, facilities and equipment. This position must have good communication skills, demonstrate patience and kindness while keeping focus on orderly meal service and requires the ability to work different shifts, including weekends and holidays. The Server must be physically able to carry food, rack and un-rack dishes, fill and replace product, empty trash bins as well as clean up and mopping. Teamwork with the ability to work within different departments and with other staff is necessary to be successful.
- Customer service focused with ability to work cooperatively with other team members
- Ability to work with seniors
- Effective communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Evening, weekend and holiday availability may be required so must have a punctual and dependable work ethic
An Equal Opportunity Employer, our employees are our most valuable asset and Legacy is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. The collective sum of individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but our reputation and Legacy’s achievement as well.