Zeeland Lumber & Supply, a Division of US LBM; Is Seeking CDL A Driver Zeeland, MI Location.
Zeeland Lumber & Supply is seeking motivated candidates for CDL A Driver associate position with no overnights. We’re a people first company that’s passionate about continuous improvement. Are you looking to join a company that promotes from within? If you enjoy working hard in a fast-paced environment, then apply now!
What you should know about working at Zeeland Lumber & Supply:
- We’re all about teamwork! All positions are hands-on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not a suit and tie environment.
- We care about our communities. USLBM, our divisions and associates are committed to contributing to the communities where we live and work.
- We work hard! We are a continuous improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
- We’re built on safety. We provide a safe and healthy workplace for all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition they came to work.
CDL-A Truck Driver Responsibilities:
- Drives a tractor with one or more trailers (18-wheel) on public streets or highways to transport materials and merchandise.
- May load or unload truck using Moffett and Skytrak equipment.
- Drivers are responsible for securing the load using approved devices and methods.
- Requires a valid Class A commercial driver’s license (CDL).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Move materials from one location to another locally.
- Delivery of materials to customers.
- Pick up materials from customers as required.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
- Ability to read shipping documents.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and cognitive skills.
- Commitment to company values.
Education / Training / Experience
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL-A)
- Truck Driving: 1 year
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision (starting the 1st of the month after 30 days).
- The Good. 401(k) with company match.
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed Holidays.
- Even Better. Employee Discounts, Safety Gear and Boot Subsidy $175.00
- How do we top that? We support your educational and career goals with our continuing educations programs, paid training and promoting from within.
Build Your Future Today With Zeeland Lumber & Supply.
Zeeland Lumber & Supply is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to being a welcoming workplace that includes partnering with individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences. This helps us hold our mission of being the Employer of Choice while providing our employees with the ability to build their career. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veteran and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.