Superior Foods is a 4th generation family-owned Food Service & Retail Manufacturing Company that is looking for a dependable, outgoing, experienced driver who will follow our lead doing things right and on time. This position is full time, Monday-Saturday, variable days, and hours with starting times between 5:00 AM - 2PM, competitive salary and benefits. Driver will be over the road with runs from Grand Rapids to Atlanta a few times a week.
- Experienced professional driver.
- Hold a Valid CDL- Class A license endorsement.
- Minimum 2 years' experience.
- Deliver product within assigned route schedule and time windows.
- Develop a good working knowledge of products.
- Verify delivery of items with customer and obtain proper signatures.
- Frequently lift, push, or move product that weights 1- 75 pounds, up to 100 pounds.
- Clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass DOT requirements.
- Winning attitude and approachable personality.
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively in English.
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip responsibilities in accordance with Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Equal Employment Policy
Superior Foods Company hiring, and employment practices are based on job qualifications, performance, and/or conduct without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, height, weight, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.