At SpartanNash, relationships matter, and our Corporate team takes that sentiment to heart in the way we work as one totally aligned team, support and respect each other and share the highest standards of excellence. We're always looking for the next great idea or a new way to approach a challenge, and we collaborate and innovate to achieve our goals.
Location:850 76th Street S.W. - Byron Center, Michigan 49315
Role will monitor computer system production jobs and run schedules, review, and resolve issues in a timely manner, and conduct back-up processes based on established schedule.
- Monitor computer system jobs across various IT platform servers/operating systems to include both on-site and remote data centers, monitor data center environments, network availability, reports, data processing, etc. for errors and issues.
- Operate computer and related peripheral equipment to process and initiate run schedules and production job processing in a timely and accurate manner and process inbound company orders and outgoing shipping notifications.
- Responsible to trouble shoot and resolve issues; escalate issues or network outages to appropriate IT areas or supervisor as necessary and ensure accurate and timely documentation of the issues and the resolution.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work being performed as assigned for this job. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and requirements; additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
Here's what you'll need:
- Bachelor's or associate degree in Information Technologyor related field, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Two years Computer Operations or related computer experience.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have good organization, prioritization, attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Must be Proficient in MS Office (i.e., Word, Excel, etc.). Ability to work a varying schedule (i.e., different shifts and/or days) based on department projects/needs.
- Experience with wide area network (WAN) a plus.
- Experience with a wide variety of software and/or hardware products such as Mainframe Operation Systems, Control-M, SolarWinds, Enterprise Server Operations; printers; scanners, etc.
SpartanNash is a certified Military-Friendly employer. Veterans are encouraged to apply!
We are not able to sponsor work visas for this position.
SpartanNash is proud to take care of the people who take care of our business through our robust and competitive Total Rewards benefits package. Learn more .
SpartanNash is an Equal Opportunity Employer who celebrates diversity and believes employing a diverse workforce is key to our success. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.