- Two year technical degree or 3 years equivalent technician experience with proficiency in mechanical or electrical systems.
- Additional desirable education/experience include: Computer programming, advanced mathematics (i.e. trigonometry, calculus), control theory.
- Ability to read mechanical drawings and electrical, hydraulic and electronic schematics.
- Ability to read and use a wide range of precision mechanical and electrical measurement devices.
- Ability to operate a wide range of electronic instrumentation to meet test requirements.
- Windows PC skills with some functional experience using spreadsheet, word processing, and WISE screens.
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere; may be asked to train less experienced technicians.
- Ability to learn and apply new concepts/techniques to work environment.
- Exhibits desire for challenging work.
- Work requires general physical fitness; may be required to handle in excess of 25 lbs.
Education or Formal Training:
Two year technical degree or 3 years equivalent technician experience with proficiency in mechanical or electrical systems
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in ArmsRegulations (ITAR) and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S.persons within the meaning of ITAR and EAR, or possess all required authorizations from the U.S.Department of State Department and the U.S. Department of Commerce. ITAR defines a U.S.person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, orRefugee.
Woodward is an independent designer, manufacturer, and service provider of control solutions for the aerospace and energy markets. Our aerospace systems and components optimize the performance of fixed wing and rotorcraft platforms in commercial, business and military aircraft, ground vehicles and other equipment. Our energy-related systems and components enhance the performance of industrial gas and steam turbines, reciprocating engines, compressors, wind turbines, electrical grids and other energy-related industrial equipment. The company's innovative fluid energy, combustion control, electrical energy, and motion control systems help customers offer cleaner, more reliable and more efficient equipment. Our customers include leading original equipment manufacturers and end users of their products.
Woodward is an Equal Opportunity Employer