Position- Process Machine Operator (Plastics)
Operate a variety of machines which process a material/product within our plastics department. This includes sizing, layup process, and trimming of all product moving through our plastics department, as well as throughout our plant.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviewing Daily Schedule with Direct manager
- Addressing any roadblocks, information, or questions you have with meeting your daily production goal
- Reviewing any material issues that arises on an hourly basis
- Basic responsibilities included are inventory of Laminate, working with managers on specialized material, and providing weekly PM checks on machines used.
- Working with Manufacturing Supervisor on these items:
- Machine issues
- Dispatch list completion or concerns of meeting daily requirements.
- All Employees from time to time will be required to work in other areas then their own
- We are one team here at The Worden Group and our first responsibility is to our customers
- All employees when being moved will report to the direct Line Lead/Team Lead/ Supervisor in said area.
- You will be required to meet the same standards in the department you will be working in for that day. Please work with the managers in this area so that you understand the SOP’s of this area.
- Understanding of lock out tag out procedures in your area.
- Maintain your area to the 5’s standard
- Following safety guidelines established by managers and Safety team members in your area.
- Quality checks
- Responsibilities include
- Address and report any poor quality which includes information.
- Following QC checks developed for your department
- Experience in Plastic and Veneer layup process
- Able to interpret Shop floor paperwork
- Understand color differences and Veneer distinction to layup correct material
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to do frequent lifting
- Ability to stand long periods of time
- Excellent in attendance