Position- Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Warehouse clerical/administrative job is responsible for (not limited to) preparing material for shipment, receiving shipments, loading and unloading of packaged material, inventory task, issuing material to production, and the overall responsibility of goods received and shipped from The Worden Group.
. Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviewing Daily Requirements with Direct manager
- Addressing any roadblocks, information, or questions you have with meeting your daily requirements
- Prepare records of goods shipped
- make up bills of loads
- post weight and cubic sizes
- keep files of shipping records
- Verify correctness of shipments against bills of lading, invoices, etc
- Keep records of goods received
- report damaged goods and shortages
- route goods to the proper departments or inventory locations
- Prepare Hardware jobs per daily schedule
- All Employees from time to time will be required to work in other areas then their own
- We are one team here at The Worden Group and our first responsibility is to our customers
- All employees when being moved will report to the direct Line Lead/Team Lead/ Supervisor in said area.
- You will be required to meet the same standards in the department you will be working in for that day. Please work with the managers in this area so that you understand the SOP’s of this area.
- Maintain your area to the 5’s standard
- Following safety guidelines established by managers and Safety team members in your area.
- Quality checks
- Responsibilities include
- Address and report any poor quality which includes information.
- Following QC checks developed for your department
- Requires reading, math and communication skills equivalent to a high school education and one or more years of related experience in shipping and receiving.
- Able to interpret Shop floor paperwork
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to do frequent lifting
- Ability to stand long periods of time
- Excellent in attendance