Position- Line Lead (Production)
Assists supervision in the assignment of work, training of employees and completion of required paperwork. Performs production tasks/operations as required. Recommends disciplinary actions to Team lead and Supervisor but is not responsible for performing action.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring Team Members are following safety guidelines
- Reporting safety violations to Supervisor, Team Lead, or Safety team members.
- Creating a positive and driven atmosphere with entire company
- Will be providing input to Team Leader for Semi- Annual reviews on team members.
- Reviewing daily with Team Lead advising on Workload and Roadblocks.
- Personnel issues will be Team Lead and address by Team Lead.
- Quality checks
- Responsibilities include
- Identifying poor quality material passed to a downstream customer and addressing with prior departments.
- Ensure team members are following QC checks developed for your department
- Reviewing Daily Schedule (Maintain 98% OTC)
- Identifying issues, problems, roadblocks
- Actively Addressing areas of improvement in your department and working with your Managers to complete monthly projects.
- Identifying labor needs for workload daily.
- Reviewing PM for department
- Ensure that we are following all PM requirements in your departments.
- Experience in manufacturing for a minimum of 5 years
- Manages stressful situations well
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to do frequent lifting
- Ability to stand long periods of time
- Excellent in attendance