We have an opening for a Home Care Aide to join our growing team. You will be tasked with helping clients with personal hygiene, minor medical needs, housekeeping, and other daily needs as required by the client. To excel in this role you should have an interest in helping others and the ability to work with limited supervision keeping the client's needs as your top priority.
Home Care Aide Responsibilities:
- Help with general light housekeeping.
- Prepare and/or serve meals.
- Make transportation arrangements as needed.
- Observe and report on client condition.
- Keep up with in-service training.
- Companionship, reminiscing, social assistance.
- Help clients with personal hygiene, dressing, bathing, and other daily tasks.
- Perform basic health care services for patients including checking vital signs or administering prescription medication.
- Work with a nurse, personal care aide, a CNA, nurse aide, nursing assistant, and other caregivers and in-home care professionals.