Grand Traverse Container has been manufacturing custom corrugated packaging since 1995. Over the years, our reliable service and prompt delivery has allowed us to grow into other markets. Our reputation is built on being responsive to the needs of our customers. Each employee is part of a team inspired to make a product that makes them proud and our customers happy. If you are looking for an employer with a strong foundation, a great reputation and is consistently growing, this is it!
We are looking for a Production Manager for third shift. This position requires a self-motivated individual willing to work safely in a team-based system. You will be responsible for training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; addressing complaints and resolving problems. A knack for relationship building to ensure employee engagement is important to GTC. We firmly believe people are our best asset and together we make great boxes and other corrugated products.
- 2-5 years prior management experience in the corrugated packaging industry
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to motivate staff and deliver results in a fast paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with Amtech a plus
In addition to a competitive wage, we offer a comprehensive benefit package including medical and dental insurance, company paid life insurance a 401(k)-retirement plan.