You can make a salary. Or you can make a difference. Or you can work as a Product Analyst at Herman Miller and make both.
About this Opportunity
As a Product Analyst, you'll collect, analyze, and maintain information to support Product Management strategies and decision-making.
What You'll Do
You'll have opportunities to speak up, solve problems, lead others, and be an owner every day as you . . .
- Monitor and analyze data pertaining to product or category metrics, programs, and competitive markets to provide timely and accurate information.
- Developdefined internal tools and promotions with assistancein support of product and project requirements.
- SupportProduct Managers with general questions, including competitive inquiries, and pull appropriate reports to synthesize data.
- Maintaindata management systems by pulling business objects reports, monitoring Salesforce, and entering data.
- Develop the necessary analysis to determine the pricing and discounting strategy to provide greatest financial performance.
- Supportthe product development and commercialization process with various product management tactics.
- AssistProduct Managers in the preparation of product training presentations and other various internal presentation opportunities.
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested to achieve business objectives.
Sound Like You?
You might be just who we're looking for if you have . . .
- ABachelor's degree inMarketing or Business Administration.
- One to three years of business experience.
- Sales, marketing, customer facing, contract furniture, or capital goods marketing experience (preferred).
- Anunderstanding of the customer and sales process, customer and field interaction is preferred.
- The ability to develop a basic understanding of Herman Millerproduction and operations processes.
- Experience working in cross-functional team environments (preferred).
- Written and oral communication skills with strong interpersonal skills.
- Flexibilityand adaptabilityto changes in business, corporate, or project strategy.
- Leadership potential and market research experience (beneficial).
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, and project management skills.
- An ability to develop project plans and manage activities for a simple cross-functional project.
- An understanding of business and financial acumen to foresee marketing levels that affect Herman Miller's financial performance.
- The ability to effectively use the office automation and communication software and tools used in the Herman Miller office environment.
- A willingness to travel to customer sites.
- The ability to perform all essential jobfunctions of the position with or without accommodations.
Our values speak to our shared beliefs. They describe how we live our purpose through the way we lead, the way we see one another, and the way we approach our work.
We are difference-makers reflects our commitments to creating places that matter, to being a good neighbor in our communities, and to using business as a force for good.
We are all extraordinary is our statement about the worth of individuals and our commitment to help everyone reach their full potential.
We are better together demonstrates how challenging one another, making room for everyone, and working and winning as one makes us stronger.
Who We Hire
Simply put, we hire everyone. Herman Miller is comprised of people of all abilities, gender identities and expressions, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, veterans from every branch of military service, and more. Here, you can bring your whole self to work. We're committed to equal opportunity employment, including veterans and people with disabilities.